Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Songs Week of 10/30-11/2



Not much is coming from me, as Trotmania is in the final stage of testing before it's planned release on November. All aboard the hype train! Or at least, I thought I wasn't going to distribute much, but the school cancellation is allowing me to work on more songs! Even more hype!

In any case, we have 2 new tracks from Trotmania along with 2 brand new tracks. Flouride Soundscapes (Brushie Brushie Mix) is a nice trance tune to unwind to. Currently it only has fairly easy charts, but a challenge by our team is in the works. Sweetheart is another track from the always awesome Foozogz. Combining chiptune, drum 'n bass, and happy hardcore, this track makes for some hyper steps! As for new tracks, Tina Turner's I Don't Wanna Fight is the first. Topping the US Adult Contemporary charts, this song has a great beat, and makes for a fun dance. We also have one new track for the DDR Queen initiative, and it's finally a big one: We Will Rock You. It's impossible to not join in the stomp-stomp-clapping of this awesome anthem! I Am the Best rounds off this week, with a punk feeling to its groove. It was actually stepped in celebration of Pump it Up Fiesta 2's teaser last week, in which they confirmed new songs for their tracklist, which includes the song.

New Songs

Flouride Soundscapes (Brushie Brushie Mix)
Derpy Hooves
1/3/7/9

I Am the Best
2NE1
3/5/9/12

I Don't Wanna Fight
Tina Turner
-/-/6/11

Sweetheart
Foozogz
2/5/8/11

We Will Rock You
Queen
-/5/-/12




No comments:

Post a Comment